The administrator of the Online Store is
MELO MELO VANUATU SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Piotrkowska 270/1402, 90-361 Łódź, registered in the National Court Register by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź Commercial Court, XX Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000886049, NIP: 7252307144, REGON: 388267952, share capital PLN 5,000.
The words used with capital letters have the meaning given to them in the regulations of this Online Store.
- in order to take action before concluding the contract at your request (e.g. setting up an account), i.e. data provided in the registration form in the Online Store, i.e. e-mail address and established password, gender; if the Account is registered via an external authentication service (e.g. Google+, Facebook), we collect your name and surname, and if you register when purchasing the Goods, we collect your name and surname and data provided for the purpose of order fulfillment, such as shipping address; in order to provide Services that require an Account, such as: keeping an order history, informing about the status of the order, we process your data provided in the Account and when purchasing the Goods;
- in order to provide Services that do not require the creation of an Account and the purchase of Goods, i.e. browsing the websites of the Online Store, the Goods search engine, we process personal data regarding your activity in the Online Store, i.e. data on the Goods you browse, data on the session of your device, operating system, browser, location and unique ID, IP address;
- in order to perform the contract for the sale of Goods (e.g. delivery of ordered Goods), we process the personal data provided by you when purchasing the Goods, such as name and surname, e-mail address, address details, payment details, and if you make a purchase via the Account, additionally established password;
- in order to statistics on the use of individual functionalities available in the Online Store, facilitate the use of the Online Store and ensure IT security of the Online Store, we process personal data regarding your activity in the Online Store and the amount of time spent on each of the subpages in the Online Store, your search history, location , IP address, device ID, data regarding your web browser and operating system;
- in order to establish, investigate and enforce claims and defend against claims in court proceedings and other enforcement authorities, we may process your personal data provided when purchasing Goods or setting up an Account and other data necessary to prove the existence of a claim or which result from a legal requirement, court order or other legal procedure;
- in order to deal with complaints, complaints and requests and to answer customer questions, we process the personal data provided by you in the contact form, complaints, complaints and requests, or in order to answer questions contained in a different form and some personal data provided by you in the Account, as well as data on the order of the Goods and other Services we provide that are the cause of the complaint, complaint or request, as well as data contained in the documents attached to the complaint, complaint and request;
- for the purpose of marketing our Goods and Services as well as our clients and partners, including remarketing, for this purpose we process the personal data provided by you when creating the Account and its update, data on your activity in the Online Store, including orders that are registered and stored for via cookies, in particular order history, search history, clicks in the Online Store, login and registration dates, history and your activity related to our communication with you. In the case of remarketing, we use data about your activity in order to reach you with our marketing messages outside the Online Store and for this purpose we use the services of external suppliers. These services consist in displaying our messages on websites other than the Online Store. Details on this subject can be found in the records regarding Cookies;
- in order to organize contests and loyalty programs, i.e. notifications about accumulated points, notifications about winning and advertising our offer, we use your personal data provided in the Account and when registering for a competition or loyalty program. Detailed information on this subject is provided each time in the terms of participation of a given competition or loyalty program;
- in order to research the market and opinions by us or our partners, i.e. information about the order, your data provided in the Account or when purchasing the Goods, e-mail address. The data collected as part of market research and opinion polling are not used by us for advertising purposes. Detailed instructions are provided in the information about the survey or in the place where you enter your data.
- contact details;
- data on activity in the Online Store;
- data regarding orders in the Online Store;
- data on complaints, complaints and requests;
- data on marketing services.
- when the data subject asks for their removal or withdraws the consent granted;
- when the data subject does not take action for more than 10 years (inactive contact);
- after receiving information that the stored data is out of date or inaccurate.
- state authorities, e.g. the prosecutor's office, the Police, PUODO, the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection, if they ask us for it,
- service providers that we use to run the Online Store, e.g. to fulfill an order. Depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, these entities act on our behalf or independently define the purposes and methods of their processing, the list of suppliers can be found on the website of our Online Store at the link: …………. [TW1]
- request access to your personal data;
- request rectification of your personal data;
- request the deletion of your personal data;
- requests to limit the processing of personal data;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- requests for the transfer of personal data.
- access to personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data processed, about the recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of storage of your data or the criteria for determining this period, about your rights under the GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, about the source of these data data, about automated decision-making, including profiling, and about the security measures used in connection with the transfer of such data outside the European Union;
- obtain a copy of your personal data.
- you question the correctness of your personal data - the administrator of personal data will limit the processing of your personal data for a period allowing for the verification of the correctness of this data;
- when the processing of your data is unlawful, and instead of deleting personal data, you request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- Your personal data are no longer needed for the purposes of processing, but they are needed to establish, assert or defend your claims;
- when you have objected to the processing of your personal data - until it is determined whether the legitimate interests of the Personal Data Administrator override the grounds indicated in your objection.
- processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or processing necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator of personal data or a third party;
- processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
- Session cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the memory of your device. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from your device;
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on your device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the device does not delete them from your device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from your device.
- configuration of the Online Store;
- Examine customer satisfaction with the purchase or purchase buyer protection by Trusted Shops GmbH, Cologne.
- presenting and expressing opinions on the websites of the external website Ceneo.pl, the administrator of which is Ceneo.pl sp.z o.o. based in Poznań, Cookies policy available at the following link: http://info.ceneo.pl/polityka_plikow_cookies.
- posting opinions about products or examining opinions on the level of customer satisfaction with the purchase carried out by Skąpiec sp.z o.o. based in Wrocław.